From the Joe Brandon Memorial Fishing Derby in October, first run in 1973 to the Walk for Dog Guides in June, the Bayfield Lions keep an active schedule of events. Here is the list;
- The Joe Brandon Memorial Fishing Derby, this year October 12-14 sells-out with 250 participants.
- The annual Santa Claus Parade float and lighting of our Nativity Scene in Clan Gregor Square on the “Christmas in Bayfield” weekend.
- The annual Turkey Bingo the first week of December
- The visiting Santa programme to shut-ins and those receiving hospital or nursing care.
- Our annual Spring Home & Garden Show held in April including the Lions Food Booth
- The Victoria Day Lions Breakfast treating some 400 people to a home cooked breakfast
- The Lions Walk for Dog Guides held in June