Application for Space in the next Home Show
The Club is the organizer and manager of a Home and Garden Show to take place at the Bayfield Community Centre April 24 to April 26, 2015. The Exhibitor agrees to take part in the show by renting space from the Club during the period of the Show.
***Download the .pdf (67k) application from here.
The Exhibitor and Club agree as follows:
- The Exhibitor agrees to rent space(s) at the specified rates.
- The space selected from the floor plan by the Exhibitor can only be confirmed by the Club once Full Payment is received by the Club. The Club must receive full payment by March 31, 2015 to ensure any booth reservation. It is strongly recommended that the signed contract is accompanied with full payment. The Club will then be in a position to confirm the requested booth space.
- The Exhibitor is responsible for the security of their goods against all perils at all times during set-up, take down as well as during the show.
- Exhibitors must ensure that all electrical equipment meets CSA, or ULC standards and have approval stickers affixed accordingly. All extension cords must be three pronged for proper grounding as outlined in the Electrical Code of Ontario.
- Exhibitor agrees to staff their display at all times during show hours as specified in the show schedule.
- Exhibitor may commence set-up as specified in the show schedule.
- Exhibitor will have until noon of the day following the closing of the show to take down their display, but not being until the closing of the show.
- The Exhibitor is responsible for removing all of their goods and materials from the arena or hall areas after the Show and leave their assigned area in a clean and orderly state. The Exhibitor will be billed for the removal of any goods left behind and for cleaning of their assigned space.
- The Exhibitor is responsible for their own multi-peril and public liability insurance to protect themselves, their employees and their display at the Show and the Exhibitor agrees to reimburse the Club for any amounts paid out by the Club for any costs incurred by the Club as the result of any liability claim for which the Exhibitor is responsible.
- The Club agrees to provide overnight security for the exhibitor's displays (outside of show hours) the cost of which is included in the Show Rental Cost.
- The Club agrees to promote and advertise the Show throughout Huron County.
- In the event the show is canceled for any reason, the Club will return the monies paid by the Exhibitor for space rental. The Club shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Exhibitor or for any potential loss of business or profits to be gained by the Exhibitor from attending and participating in the Show.